Sunday, May 3, 2009

MOVIES <3


Did anyone of u saw this movie? Seven Pounds, starring Will Smith.

It's AMAZING.... it's sooo touching!

It's about a man who lost his wife in a car accident and whom now dedicated himself to donate organs (parts of his body) to those who really need it...

The ending is the best...i couldn't stop crying!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxx;*

8 comments:

  1. no sorry but you are making me want to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy_sour_sweet:
    i know I CRIED soooooo much!!!
    ;'(

    CuteandCuddly:
    yaaaaa u should walla..
    it's a really good movie ;p

    xxx;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dazzlin
    u really should!!
    and then tell me how it goes ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looved the movie, but I thought I would cry more bs I hate the fact that he did all those things out of guilt and not cause he is a great guy ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaa i agree
    bass still i cried like a baby;p
    and then i was telling my fiance about the story and he was like: "u know i'd do the same 4u" and so I CRIED EVEN MORE ;p hahahah
    walla not every movie touches the inner sould of the person..we need more movies like this! ;p

    ReplyDelete