Friday, October 2, 2009

Why I Love You ;P

>>This one is for YOU ;)


- I love how when u're in a bad mood and grumpy and mitnarfiz, i could change ur mood

- I love the way u make me feel, just by being my significant other

- I love the way u laugh when ur watching a movie, u smile a BIG smile and ur nose crinkle

- I love when etdale3ny

- I love ur hair

- I love the way u love me

- I love just watching u by webcam and just watch u watching a movie

- I love when we joke with each other

- I love how et5aaf 3lay oo et'3aaar

- I love ur looks

- I love ur voice, it's soo hot it makes me melt, especially when u get up in the morning, it's just SO smooth and rough and SEXY !

- I love when u surprise me

- I love how u can make me stop crying just by being with me on the phone :(

- I love how u handle me when i'm pms-ing

- I love how u can't BARE it when i cry

- I love how tough and manly u are ;)

-I love that u're TALL :p (thank god hahah)

- I love that when we fight u can't sleep at night until we say "i love u" and make up

- I love how original u are

- I love ur nose and ur saksoooka and eyebrows and eyes and lips and HANDS :p i just wanna hold them :(

- I love how u miss me

- I love all what u do for me and what u're willing to sacrifice for me <3

- I love when u do the British Accent :p

- I love laughing with u, even though it's just over the phone :((((



* This list could go on forever! i can't wait to get married to u :D cuz i know i'm gona be happy and u're never goin to make me cry ;*
i love u soooooooooooo much ;$


XXX;*

14 comments:

  1. and I love you ;**

    7beebty inshalah SOOOOON nsm3 5abar zawajkum o I promise you I will be there ;p

    alah e5alekum 7g b3a'9 walla I am so happy for you o inshalah doum mo youm you are happy and you are in love with each other, you deserve the best!

    o if he doesnt treat you well, he will have to deal with me ;p (and yes you cans how him my comment)

    I love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....wayeed cute<3
    ana aba my future husband to be awsome w cool w hot w everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love;* thank u babe! did i tell u how much u mean to me ??

    u're the BEST and i assure u u will be the FIRST to get invited ;))

    and i WILL show him ur comment :p that would be easy since he knows my password :p

    and alla etamim 3laich u and ur hubby :D

    i love u more!
    xxx;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. golden star
    thanxxxx :*
    i'm sure he's out there, it's just a matter of time til u find him ;)

    xxx;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy i loved reading ur story... inshallah mita ur going to past again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. When will u be getting married anyways ?
    And im dying to know ur story :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. social butterfly
    thank u babes ;**
    i want to post soon but i never seem to get the time!

    susy.Q
    ask HIM! ;p
    hahahah probably by nxt year i'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    And thank u i will definitely write my story but there has to be an ending first!:p

    love u all :* xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. inshallah allah ywafegkom .. yalla fingers crossed with u, im dying to know ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah this is too cute <3
    Good luck :* !

    H~

    ReplyDelete
  10. soo romantic!
    if its a real feeling ...allah ywafegkom;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes it's a real feeling :p

    and we're engaged now :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. are u going to continue the story ?? plzzz sayy yessss :'(
    aby a3aref shno be9eer next

    saroona;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3geeeeeeeeb
    enshalaaaah ayabeblch sooon qolay amen :D :P
    alah y5leekom 7q b3th enshalah
    o layfrqkom enshalah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who ever he is he's lucky to have you :)

    I wish I'd be loved by a girl as much as you love who-ever-this-lucky-guy is ;)

    Allah y5aleekm lba3a'6

    Also, would you read my blog please, when u get the time ya3ni

    http://secretsbetteruntold.blogspot.com/

    Thanx, m7amad bin G

    ReplyDelete