Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To My Beloved One;* (u knw who u r)

All My Fave Love Songs
(Dedicated to My Special Someone:*)

If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more
I would still have you, baby
If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war
I'll be fighting with you, baby
Cuz I know if I'm falling,
you won't let me hit the ground
If the boat is sinking,
I know you won't let me drown
-Us Against the World -Christina Millian

Worth all the long nights dreaming of forever
Someday we will be together
I know it will have been so worth the wait
Worth the wait
-Worth the wait -Jordin Sparks

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away
-Halo -Beyonce

I wanna spend my nights and days between your arms
Every day breathing your love
And even in my dreams I wanna be kissing your lips
Baby, breathing your love
-Breathing your love -Darrin ft. KatDeluna

Turn the lights down low
Take it off
Let me show
My love for you
Insatiable
Turn me on
Never stop
Wanna taste
every drop
My love for you
Insatiable
-Instatiable -Darren Hayes


xxx;*

4 comments:

  1. love all those soooongs :( wish i had a special sum1 ;"(...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanasa loook at wat time u posted hehehe 12:34 --->1234 lol i'm weird adry heheh.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOnita_LuLu
    Awww, everyone has a match made for them, it's just a matter of time til u find them! ;)
    Hahaha 1234..that's funny!;P I didnt notice ;P
    u're not wierd....u're FUN ;*

    love;**
    Halo's my fave! ;P
    Did u see the video clip?? It's a must see ;)
    (As u guys say..."ZOQA" ;D

    xxx;*

    ReplyDelete